Ontopic Stranger Things Discussion Thrad. Spoilers ahoy

I'll just post memes till people comment on this shit.

lCY5FG3.jpg

Posting without reading. Finishing the last episode up in about 15 minutes.

So far I like it better than season 2 but I miss that existential horror of season one. Season one was frightening.

I think he's in the upside down. The American is a red herring.

Also, without that last 30 seconds I was 100% ready for there to be no season 4
It was as close to a perfect wrap up as I've seen on TV in a decade.

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
Not having seen the show, I did get fooled the first time I saw the Scoops ahoy commercial. I thought, what a strange add. :lol:
I'm going to start watching from season 1. Probably start tomorrow.

They doing anything with the phone number other than a recording?

Would be good marketing/fan interaction to do something like send every 100th caller a little piece of swag or every 10,000th an autographed script copy or something.

They doing anything with the phone number other than a recording?

Would be good marketing/fan interaction to do something like send every 100th caller a little piece of swag or every 10,000th an autographed script copy or something.

I don’t think so. I was impressed enough with it just being a working number, although I saw an active website advertised on a character’s shirt on Scrubs once.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
I think he's in the upside down. The American is a red herring.

Also, without that last 30 seconds I was 100% ready for there to be no season 4
It was as close to a perfect wrap up as I've seen on TV in a decade.

some things should come to an end. The kids are just old enough (theyll be 20 in real life if theres another season),

I didnt actually see the after credits scene until this morning.

i dunno how the russians were imprisoning a full grown demogorgon though. The fucker from season 1 could phase through walls.

i dunno how the russians were imprisoning a full grown demogorgon though. The fucker from season 1 could phase through walls.
It traveled through the upside down and came through weak points between realities. With the door being shut, how could it?

Brings up issues of how they contained it till then, but after the key is destroyed it should be easy. Maybe Hawkins is the only "thin" spot?

I thought this show kind of sucked and I had no great desire to watch some tweeners(season 1) - I suffered through a few episodes with the wife. I wasn't seeing the horror or existentialism, just some fairly lame Hollywood regurgitation.
That is all.