Always shouts out something obscene
Sep 30, 2004
Uranus
Marklar
₥50,761
Steam
heyfubuddy
Kinda creepy.
The wifes sister has been out of town since just after christmas, and came back on this past saturday.
When we finally saw her, she asked if we had left anything at her house for her.
Uh, no, we hadnt.
At some point , during her absence, someone left a full sized plywood cutout of this guy on her front porch:

undertaker_1_full.png

Literally, its over 6ft tall, and painted in full detail with tattoos and everything.
No one she knows is into wrestling, and no one has fessed up to leaving it there.
What in the holy hell would posses someone?
This is about a 6 out of 10 on the creep scale , to me.
Ideas?

just a 6??????

i'd be all about callin' some cops. for a number of reasons. then i'd be all about researching whatever this dude is.

JUST A 6?????

Kinda creepy.
The wifes sister has been out of town since just after christmas, and came back on this past saturday.
When we finally saw her, she asked if we had left anything at her house for her.
Uh, no, we hadnt.
At some point , during her absence, someone left a full sized plywood cutout of this guy on her front porch:

undertaker_1_full.png

Literally, its over 6ft tall, and painted in full detail with tattoos and everything.
No one she knows is into wrestling, and no one has fessed up to leaving it there.
What in the holy hell would posses someone?
This is about a 6 out of 10 on the creep scale , to me.
Ideas?

7.5 easy.... probably just kids fucking around though

Its obviously a prank, why would you call the cops.

Put it in your window, and fuck with door to door people for a while, then light it on fire.

Its obviously a prank, why would you call the cops.

Put it in your window, and fuck with door to door people for a while, then light it on fire.

Is your sister in law single? Maybe she has some weird secret admirer, harmless mostly based on this, that doesn't have the balls to fess up yet, and somehow lived under the misguided viewpoint that this is something she would really love. Now that the water cooler talk has reverberated that she's creeped out by it, he's in the lunchroom, cutting himself mercilessly.

Is your sister in law single? Maybe she has some weird secret admirer, harmless mostly based on this, that doesn't have the balls to fess up yet, and somehow lived under the misguided viewpoint that this is something she would really love. Now that the water cooler talk has reverberated that she's creeped out by it, he's in the lunchroom, cutting himself mercilessly.

Your theory could be valid, but um, to put it delicately, shes a fan of the sandwich.