shawndavid

Are you wanting making fuck berserker?
The "BYU School Priority List" right from ESPN tonight during the bowl game:

1. Faith
2. Family
3. Knowledge
4. Friends
5. Football

If I was to take this list seriously, football shouldn't even be on it.

Ridiculous...

Shouldn't ones family and friends come before faith anyway? Shouldn't friends come before knowledge? Fuck.

The "BYU School Priority List" right from ESPN tonight during the bowl game:

1. Faith
2. Family
3. Knowledge
4. Friends
5. Football

If I was to take this list seriously, football shouldn't even be on it.

Ridiculous...

Shouldn't ones family and friends come before faith anyway? Shouldn't friends come before knowledge? Fuck.

Eh I think you're personal relationship with god is stronger than family.

It depends on how you define knowledge. To know ones self (again IMO) makes you a better friend.

However, if I wasn't religious I would probably agree with you.

Eh I think you're personal relationship with god is stronger than family.

It depends on how you define knowledge. To know ones self (again IMO) makes you a better friend.

However, if I wasn't religious I would probably agree with you.

Why are you making serious posts?

Many of the students/faculty at my alma mater opposed our entering NCAA division 3 because they felt it would take too much of the students' focus away from faith.

(There's a reason I don't have a lot of good things to say about my alma mater.)

Many of the students/faculty at my alma mater opposed our entering NCAA division 3 because they felt it would take too much of the students' focus away from faith.

(There's a reason I don't have a lot of good things to say about my alma mater.)

alma mater

Shouldn't knowledge come before faith, so you can know which faith to choose to believe in?

Catholicism actually says that you can come to believe through logic and reason.

It doesn't have many flattering things to say about what happens if you use your logic and reason, but don't end up believing. /shrug