WTF Story Time

Ledboots

Anne Perkins!
Feb 8, 2015
Marklar
₥33,660
No storytime thread?

OK, this is my first thread start evah on UF since I prefer to just butt in all over the place as a general rule.

I had a weird thing happen while driving to work on Thursday. Was alone in the car on N Dale Mabry heading south in the center of 3 lanes just before dawn. I heard and kind of felt a car crash. I even heard the airbag deploy. But nothing hit me, I didn't hit anything. The traffic in our lane stopped moving, and a guy 3 cars ahead of me had damage to the front of his car, but no car was ahead of him for him to have hit. It was like he had the accident with himself.

But it was so loud and seemed so close that I feel that aliens beamed up my car for a second and saved me. Or time travel, or I had left the car, astral projection?

No storytime thread?

OK, this is my first thread start evah on UF since I prefer to just butt in all over the place as a general rule.

I had a weird thing happen while driving to work on Thursday. Was alone in the car on N Dale Mabry heading south in the center of 3 lanes just before dawn. I heard and kind of felt a car crash. I even heard the airbag deploy. But nothing hit me, I didn't hit anything. The traffic in our lane stopped moving, and a guy 3 cars ahead of me had damage to the front of his car, but no car was ahead of him for him to have hit. It was like he had the accident with himself.

But it was so loud and seemed so close that I feel that aliens beamed up my car for a second and saved me. Or time travel, or I had left the car, astral projection?

He hit the Dome?

No, and it looked like he had rear ended somone but no car was stopped there, cars were passing so i assumed he maybe drove away. It was just so surreal because it felt like I was in the accident but only by the sounds.

Maybe it's one of those marijuana related accidents that are happening now , not too drunk to drive but too dopey to drive straight and it's bumper cars at the fair .

No, and it looked like he had rear ended somone but no car was stopped there, cars were passing so i assumed he maybe drove away. It was just so surreal because it felt like I was in the accident but only by the sounds.
Maybe he rear-ended someone who didn't want to talk to cops and they split.

But yeah, sounds like you were hit by the bass. Or was it crash cymbal?:p

No storytime thread?

👽 “excuse me while i access the Celestial Vault and find what caused this matrix glitch”