Story-time with happily neverafter!

happily neverafter said:
yeah and I can't even get a buzz on after a pint and 1/2 of Guinness, and 2 scotch and waters - I harldy qualify as an alki.

I'll help you make up for it, if you and Jim Beam cannot defeat sobriety then nobody can.

Drool-Boy said:
I have a guinness shrine in my home:drool:
If I get some free time I'll send some your way. Straight from St. James's Gate in Dublin itself. I looked into shipping on it before and it was a killer, but I'll see what I can do.

Drool-Boy said:
Shes gonna find him passed out with his pants around his ankles in a pile of his own poo in the dumpster enclosure at jack in the box one of these days

nga pls. JITB is way too far from the house, it'll be Taca Cabana or something

Drool-Boy said:
Shes gonna find him passed out with his pants around his ankles in a pile of his own poo in the dumpster enclosure at jack in the box one of these days
Doesn't him passing out in the closet qualify it as a "Jack in the Box" :confused:

Galen said:
If I get some free time I'll send some your way. Straight from St. James's Gate in Dublin itself. I looked into shipping on it before and it was a killer, but I'll see what I can do.
Whatever you do dont declare it as alcohol.

*has experiance with this*

FlamingGlory said:
Whatever you do dont declare it as alcohol.

*has experiance with this*
I know what you mean, almost had a run in with Canadian Immigration with this once before and since they already really, really don't like me. I think it would have been a bad idea to refuse to pay.

Galen said:

I was in the UK not long ago and thats about all I drank

Drool-Boy said:
I was in the UK not long ago and thats about all I drank
I have a friend who works in London. He won't drink Guinness until he gets back here on his holidays. He say's it very hard to find a good pint anywhere over there.

I wouldn't know, I'm not a drinker myself.

ChikkenNoodul said:
:lol:

Use that same joke at his funeral

you guys are SO off the guest list. :lol:

but I know a couple of people who will be giggling inside and thinking that.

jaxxor said:
you guys are SO off the guest list. :lol:

but I know a couple of people who will be giggling inside and thinking that.
In your honor, we will all sneak behind the casket and take a crap in the hole before they lower you down.

theacoustician said:
In your honor, we will all sneak behind the casket and take a crap in the hole before they lower you down.

well, I'd like to be cremated, or burned on a pyre like Darth Vader.

All I ask is that you not hit on HNE at least til I'm in the ground :tard: