Stop the pengu abuse!!

wr3kt

Flaccid Member
Oct 15, 2004
4,099
0
0
Mondoz said:
While you were distracting her, she distracted me with her gigantic gonzo boobs.

I have yet to get my hands on her marklars.

But you got your hands on her gigantic gongozoid boobs, right?
 

wr3kt

Flaccid Member
Oct 15, 2004
4,099
0
0
zengirl said:
How does one go about this thievery?
You hit the "Donate" button.
It's really a joke and it takes that amount from the person you put in.
 

wr3kt

Flaccid Member
Oct 15, 2004
4,099
0
0
zengirl said:

Hey...count yourself lucky...the current exchange rate of knowledge for pics is low.
I'm surprised he's giving you this offer. I suggest you jump on it.
 
M

Mondoz

Guest
wr3kt said:
Hey...count yourself lucky...the current exchange rate of knowledge for pics is low.
I'm surprised he's giving you this offer. I suggest you jump on it.

Or jump on me... :shifty:
 

zengirl

If I had a dollar might give ya 99
Oct 15, 2004
10,255
20
41
wr3kt said:
Hey...count yourself lucky...the current exchange rate of knowledge for pics is low.
I'm surprised he's giving you this offer. I suggest you jump on it.
I try to keep the jumping to a minimum as the last time I suffered a severe concussion when my knockers knocked me out. Uh, yeah, that's it.
 

wr3kt

Flaccid Member
Oct 15, 2004
4,099
0
0
zengirl said:
I try to keep the jumping to a minimum as the last time I suffered a severe concussion when my knockers knocked me out. Uh, yeah, that's it.

With a statement like that...


I think I need to go to bed.
 
M

Mondoz

Guest
wr3kt said:
With a statement like that...


I think I need to go to bed.


Me too. But I think I need to see a shot of the offending knockers, though.