Stop the pengu abuse!!

M

Mondoz

Guest
sizzlinggrace said:
He's a big fat liar. :mad:


How do you explain the hand prints? You left welts on his ass from smacking him so hard.
These hand prints exactly match your hand.

We found epithelial cells and hair folicles on him that we've matched to your DNA.


We know the truth. You cannot hide from the evidence.
CSI: Greenland has you now.
 

strawberry love

Sex sent me to the ER
Oct 13, 2004
7,875
2,521
523
Mondoz said:
How do you explain the hand prints? You left welts on his ass from smacking him so hard.
These hand prints exactly match your hand.

We found epithelial cells and hair folicles on him that we've matched to your DNA.


We know the truth. You cannot hide from the evidence.
CSI: Greenland has you now.

my twin did it!

edit: the special kind of twin that has the same fingerprints. :o
 
M

Mondoz

Guest
sizzlinggrace said:
my twin did it!

edit: the special kind of twin that has the same fingerprints. :o


What the heck kind of twin is that?
 
M

Mondoz

Guest
Onnotangu said:
sorry I'll be more quiet next time.


It's perfectly understandable. Her dad really knows what he's doing.
You should hear the noises he makes me make. :eek:
 

zengirl

If I had a dollar might give ya 99
Oct 15, 2004
10,255
20
41
Mondoz said:
It's perfectly understandable. Her dad really knows what he's doing.
You should hear the noises he makes me make. :eek:
:eek:

What kind of forum is this?