Stop the nerd hate

BigDov said:
They know that nerds are not physical enough to riot in the streets, so it's okay.
No, but nerds can devistate populations in other, more sneaky ways. Computer viruses, hacking, all kinds of stuff like that. If you stop to think how many things are run by computers and how much of a mess one sneaky geek can make, it makes the saying "brains > braun" so true.

zengirl said:
No, but nerds can devistate populations in other, more sneaky ways. Computer viruses, hacking, all kinds of stuff like that. If you stop to think how many things are run by computers and how much of a mess one sneaky geek can make, it makes the saying "brains > braun" so true.
The people with the real keys to any large corporation today, are the nerds.

Piss off an admin bad enough and your entire corporations data could go down the tubes.

zengirl said:

Very true- I was just generalizing though. Being a nerd myself, I know that the true key to my vast powar lies in my brain, not in my arms :D

elpmis said:
actually, wait, it makes about as much sense as the award winning high school jock bashing the AV Club kid. So you ask yourself, who's pumping gas 10 years later and who's making big chips and getting laid?
Possibly, but you rarely see it in the media

theacoustician said:
Possibly, but you rarely see it in the media
speaking of nerds, all UF couples or those inspiring to find a mate on here should be sentenced to PG 4 life

ieholly said:
bah. nerd hate is a scam. who isn't a nerd?
charles2.jpg