Stop the nerd hate

But the serious question still remains : it seems acceptable in society and the media to bash on nerds endlessly. If someone did the same to blacks or jews, there would be riots in the streets. What's up with that?

BigDov said:
:eek:

:heart: That's a cool shirt....... I need one that says I AM A GEEK though!
:lol: Like those shirts, "Stupid" and "I'm with Stupid" have shirst that say, "Geek" and the girl shirt that says "I <3 my Geek".

I want this shirt though:

lg-girl-got-root-hoodie.jpg

theacoustician said:
But the serious question still remains : it seems acceptable in society and the media to bash on nerds endlessly. If someone did the same to blacks or jews, there would be riots in the streets. What's up with that?

No ones scared of a nerd?

theacoustician said:
bashing nerds makes no sense to me

actually, wait, it makes about as much sense as the award winning high school jock bashing the AV Club kid. So you ask yourself, who's pumping gas 10 years later and who's making big chips and getting laid?

theacoustician said:

They know that nerds are not physical enough to riot in the streets, so it's okay.

elpmis said:
bashing nerds makes no sense to me

actually, wait, it makes about as much sense as the award winning high school jock bashing the AV Club kid. So you ask yourself, who's pumping gas 10 years later and who's making big chips and getting laid?
Haha, too true.

Some feeb made fun of me for buying a computer instead of a car and ended up doing just that :tard: