Stop the nerd hate

theacoustician said:
There is content, the problem is you meatsacks don't get it. I'm asking why seemingly everyone seems to understand that its not ok to bash people for ________ reason, but when it comes to something someone seems to consider "nerdy", its open season.

:whineynerd: :fly:

theacoustician said:
There is content, the problem is you meatsacks don't get it. I'm asking why seemingly everyone seems to understand that its not ok to bash people for ________ reason, but when it comes to something someone seems to consider "nerdy", its open season.

:eek:

I don't like it when daddy gets angry. :(

elpmis said:
it's not contentless like a fatman thread, it's more trollish like a Sleeman thread
Yaup... I feel like the white man has me down. I make a thread about my blister sticking to my sock and he tells me in the thread something negative. How is this different?! Can I not drink from the same water fountain anymore?

April23 said:
Yaup... I feel like the white man has me down. I make a thread about my blister sticking to my sock and he tells me in the thread something negative. How is this different?! Can I not drink from the same water fountain anymore?

Damn white devils trying to keep a sista down. :mad:

April23 said:
you can drink from my fountain anytime you want

April23 said:

You should lock this thread.
I am offended by it, and it makes me uncomfortable.

Desslock said:
Damn white devils trying to keep a sista down. :mad:
AMEN BROTHAAAA SISTA MAAANNNN

I feel the devils snake runniinngg alllll thrrrouugghhh me. Save me from this white world of hate.

April23 said:
The administrator has decided that April23 should be quiet for a while.