Stop the nerd hate

theacoustician

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
But the serious question still remains : it seems acceptable in society and the media to bash on nerds endlessly. If someone did the same to blacks or jews, there would be riots in the streets. What's up with that?

zengirl

If I had a dollar might give ya 99
Oct 15, 2004
BigDov said:
:eek:

:heart: That's a cool shirt....... I need one that says I AM A GEEK though!
:lol: Like those shirts, "Stupid" and "I'm with Stupid" have shirst that say, "Geek" and the girl shirt that says "I <3 my Geek".

I want this shirt though:

lg-girl-got-root-hoodie.jpg

Mean Mr. Mustard

Always shouts out something obscene
Sep 30, 2004
Uranus
Steam
heyfubuddy
theacoustician said:
But the serious question still remains : it seems acceptable in society and the media to bash on nerds endlessly. If someone did the same to blacks or jews, there would be riots in the streets. What's up with that?

No ones scared of a nerd?

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
theac said:
She can mutany from the PG for a while. If you disagree with an admin, take it to PM/IM/the mod forum.
Go to the mod forum, we're talking.

simple

Giant Member
Sep 30, 2004
^_^
theacoustician said:
bashing nerds makes no sense to me

actually, wait, it makes about as much sense as the award winning high school jock bashing the AV Club kid. So you ask yourself, who's pumping gas 10 years later and who's making big chips and getting laid?

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
close to Seattle
theacoustician said:

They know that nerds are not physical enough to riot in the streets, so it's okay.

Syrup Beaver

pants log
Sep 30, 2004
beneath the soiled underbelly of the 'nev
Visit site
elpmis said:
bashing nerds makes no sense to me

actually, wait, it makes about as much sense as the award winning high school jock bashing the AV Club kid. So you ask yourself, who's pumping gas 10 years later and who's making big chips and getting laid?
Haha, too true.

Some feeb made fun of me for buying a computer instead of a car and ended up doing just that :tard:

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
close to Seattle
zengirl said:
:lol: Like those shirts, "Stupid" and "I'm with Stupid" have shirst that say, "Geek" and the girl shirt that says "I <3 my Geek".

I want this shirt though:

lg-girl-got-root-hoodie.jpg

Sweet shirt!!! :lol: And it's even a hoodie to boot :cool: