FYI Stop SOPA and punch GoDaddy in the cant

Do British doctors go to medical school? I think Polo said he spends all of his time in pubs.

British ones do, Irish ones don't. British ones take real exams, the Irish doctors take the easy Irish exams (hence why our shit anaesthetists who were on their final warning went over to Ireland to try their exams because they had less chance of failing). True story.

Something liek that.
At least i didn't guess weight.
so SOPA's gone now right?

Can we talk about that hilarious interview Newt Gringrich's ex-wife just gave?
Not dead, but sorta on the shelf and toothless. It was before the protest started though. It's always harder to prevent laws from being passed than it is to lobby for change. Different mindsets.

I heard about that, his ex wouldnt let him have a mistress or something? The unfortunate thing is he probably is the smartest candidate.

At least i didn't guess weight.

Not dead, but sorta on the shelf and toothless. It was before the protest started though. It's always harder to prevent laws from being passed than it is to lobby for change. Different mindsets.

I heard about that, his ex wouldnt let him have a mistress or something? The unfortunate thing is he probably is the smartest candidate.

He wanted an open marriage.

He asked for a divorce from his first wife when she was having chemo, and from the second when she was diagnosed with MS. :lol: How awesome is that?

They so funny.

I love it when it comes round to airing dirty laundry time. So fun to see people morally outraged by things a lot of them have done themselves.
He's kinda a mixed bag on the social conservatism. It's not really the cornerstone of his platform vs like perry or santorum. I think he's pro life, but he used to support medical marijuana and flipped on it and stuff. It gets hard to sort out what people actually believe vs what they are saying to try and get votes.

The problem with Romney is even if he does win, you know he is going to be exactly like every other president ever. It's gonna be meet the new guy, same as the old guy.