Stoked

shawndavid

Are you wanting making fuck berserker?
For anyone who doesn't know, I was awarded a graduate assistantship at USF. This gives me a full ride scholarship for the Master's program and I am given 20 hours of work per week paid at the university itself. I just finished my orientation in my particular department; I will be working Special Collections at the library.

I just took a tour of the facility in which I'll be working. It is climate controlled, has a separate Halon system and is only accessible by one other man and myself. We have emergency protocols for situations such as plane crashes (there's an airport next door) and Cat 5 hurricanes in which all of the most valuable stuff is evacuated. There are single documents which are valued in excess of $10k. There is one journal I saw today that was signed by every president from Washington up to Johnson.

I will be handling incoming materials and categorizing them. We receive things such as donations from collectors and just regular people who have amassed a bunch of shit over the courses of their lives. I saw things today ranging from a 3M Scotch tape dispenser from the early 70s to a nautical journal from 1550 something and books handwritten by monks.

Initially I was happy for a decent assignment during which I'd have access to some very helpful materials for my thesis. Upon completion of today's walk through I realized the insanely huge resource and opportunity I have ahead of me. The director is going to allow me on as a coauthor for documents we sort thus providing me with pieces for my professional portfolio. I am one of only four students who have ever been allowed into this facility on this basis.

I am so stoked.

Congrats! Now Amy can do those sexy librarian fantasies she's always wanted to act out.

"Excuse me sir but where do I look under in the Dewey decimal system to find rock hard cock?" (574)

I am happy for you, but I hate the term stoked.

Keep Piers Morgan over there while I remember btw.

For anyone who doesn't know, I was awarded a graduate assistantship at USF. This gives me a full ride scholarship for the Master's program and I am given 20 hours of work per week paid at the university itself. I just finished my orientation in my particular department; I will be working Special Collections at the library.

I just took a tour of the facility in which I'll be working. It is climate controlled, has a separate Halon system and is only accessible by one other man and myself. We have emergency protocols for situations such as plane crashes (there's an airport next door) and Cat 5 hurricanes in which all of the most valuable stuff is evacuated. There are single documents which are valued in excess of $10k. There is one journal I saw today that was signed by every president from Washington up to Johnson.

I will be handling incoming materials and categorizing them. We receive things such as donations from collectors and just regular people who have amassed a bunch of shit over the courses of their lives. I saw things today ranging from a 3M Scotch tape dispenser from the early 70s to a nautical journal from 1550 something and books handwritten by monks.

Initially I was happy for a decent assignment during which I'd have access to some very helpful materials for my thesis. Upon completion of today's walk through I realized the insanely huge resource and opportunity I have ahead of me. The director is going to allow me on as a coauthor for documents we sort thus providing me with pieces for my professional portfolio. I am one of only four students who have ever been allowed into this facility on this basis.

I am so stoked.

OMG that's fucking awesome.