Stocking Stuffers....

HifiGirly

Half-staff Member
Nov 16, 2004
Ohio
Marklar
₥0
Help me (and anyone else) think of some good stocking stuffers. This is the first year my husband and I are doing stockings for each other. He has one of those giant stockings and his parents always stuffed it to the brim. So if you all could think of some neat, cheap things that'd be great. Also I know he will read this, but its not like I am going to say what I will get him. anyways Thanks a bunch!!

:heart: to All!

NeedMoreEmo said:
Books.
Jelly bellys.
Miniture liquors etc.

Books and Jelly Bellys, a nearly perfect combination :)

Pens, or pen and pencil sets, I'll add other ideas here as (if) they come to me. It's easier to stuff a stocking for a kid.

Stocking stuffers... Now there's a tradition we don't have over here in Sweden :) Is that where you hang an old dirty sock over the fireplace and fill it with stuff? :p

I Robert I said:
Stocking stuffers... Now there's a tradition we don't have over here in Sweden :) Is that where you hang an old dirty sock over the fireplace and fill it with stuff? :p

you are in sweden? whats that yummy berry they make juice out of over there?

I.C.Water said:
you are in sweden? whats that yummy berry they make juice out of over there?
There's plenty of berries... hehe. Need more details. Lingon berry perhaps?

I Robert I said:
There's plenty of berries... hehe. Need more details. Lingon berry perhaps?

Pommac? That's a brand name though, I think. There's that one drink made from juniper berries, erm, enbasdricka or something like that.

thrawn said:
Pommac? That's a brand name though, I think. There's that one drink made from juniper berries, erm, enbasdricka or something like that.
Enbärsdricka is the word you're looking for :)
enbars.jpg

Pommac is a soda which resently was supposed to stop being produced. Almost caused a riot :p Well maybe not a riot but 50 000 people signed a list to make Carlsberg reverse their decision :)

edit: Sorry for the semi hi-jack... hehe

I Robert I said:
[mg]http://files.theintarweb.net/uf/enbars.jpg[/img]

Pommac is a soda which resently was supposed to stop being produced. Almost caused a riot :p Well maybe not a riot but 50 000 people signed a list to make Carlsberg reverse their decision :)

edit: Sorry for the semi hi-jack... hehe

yeah, thats it. hey, whats the alt-code for 'a' with an umlaut?

thrawn said:
yeah, thats it. hey, whats the alt-code for 'a' with an umlaut?
Not sure, I have it on the keyboard so I haven't memorized it :p But if you're posting on a forum you could use html:
& a u m l ;

without spaces of course.

I Robert I said:
Not sure, I have it on the keyboard so I haven't memorized it :p But if you're posting on a forum you could use html:
& a u m l ;

without spaces of course.

why thank you sir

I Robert I said:
http://files.theintarweb.net/uf/enbars.jpg[/ig]

Pommac is a soda which resently was supposed to stop being produced. Almost caused a riot :P Well maybe not a riot but 50 000 people signed a list to make Carlsberg reverse their decision :)

edit: Sorry for the semi hi-jack... hehe[/QUOTE]Nooo not my pommac :(