Stock Help

RE is not on the upswing here yet...at least the prices are not reflecting it...there might be a slight uptick in units sold, maybe, but I wouldn't call it an upswing

it doesn't fuckin matter. is that how you guys invest? wait till its going up then buy?

i've always been tought to buy low, sell high. guess what? real estate is LOW!!! hold it for 5 years and you can sell it for HIGH! who cares if it dips a little bit in the next 6 months or a year, it's about bottomed out and since it's a long term investment, thats all that really matters.

it doesn't fuckin matter. is that how you guys invest? wait till its going up then buy?

i've always been tought to buy low, sell high. guess what? real estate is LOW!!! hold it for 5 years and you can sell it for HIGH! who cares if it dips a little bit in the next 6 months or a year, it's about bottomed out and since it's a long term investment, thats all that really matters.

uh, I'm actively looking at places to buy right now :tard:

and for all you know it could still take another plunge

Last edited:
looooooong term, its lower than its ever been, you're gonna hold it until well after it's plunged and come back up.

i'm talkin investment, not owner occupied.

I'm not quite sure why you're arguing about this but whatever..all I said was it isn't certain that the turnaround has started yet...if I was investing in RE I'd certainly be buying now

I'm not quite sure why you're arguing about this but whatever..all I said was it isn't certain that the turnaround has started yet...if I was investing in RE I'd certainly be buying now

also the 8k buyer credit ends soon, BUT... i've heard from two sources now that next year they're gonna have a 15k buyer credit.

check into it before you purchase something to live in.

His point is that you want to buy BEFORE any possible turn around.
also the 8k buyer credit ends soon, BUT... i've heard from two sources now that next year they're gonna have a 15k buyer credit.

check into it before you purchase something to live in.

Uhhh, that's something they are/were actively talking about in Congress, not like its a secret. :p

His point is that you want to buy BEFORE any possible turn around.

Uhhh, that's something they are/were actively talking about in Congress, not like its a secret. :p

I know and he's preaching to the choir...that's incredibly elemental

i know its not a secret, but it's not really being advertised everywhere yet. instead people are like 'OMG 8k BUYER CREDIT ENDS SOON BUY NOW NOW NOW!"

and my original point was, fuck the stock market and put all your money in RE right now.

i know its not a secret, but it's not really being advertised everywhere yet. instead people are like 'OMG 8k BUYER CREDIT ENDS SOON BUY NOW NOW NOW!"

and my original point was, fuck the stock market and put all your money in RE right now.

While we're gambling, in the wise words of Wesley Snipes, always bet on black.

picture.php

My REIT index. :(

edit: And a peek at my desktop. :drool:

Last edited: