Stock Help

Hell if I remember. The one that you can only do (I think) once every ten years and you don't have to pay anything back.

edit: According to the internet, musta been 7.

they ended that free pass deal...you gotsa pay now

And here I thought only financial tools filed bankruptcy. Turns out it's actually an investment strategy!

I had a bankruptcy in 2000. By 2003, I had credit cards again. Had a phone the whole time. Lived in various apartments that ran your credit. I understand your aversion to it, given the scare tactics associated with bankruptcy. However, as someone who as ACTUALLY gone through it, I think I know a lot better than you armchair quarterbacks...

But they did check your credit. I appreciate you proving my point. :heart:

But they did check your credit. I appreciate you proving my point. :heart:

I'm sorry, I thought your point was that bankruptcy affected you negatively, so much so that you can't even live in America. :cry:

Maybe that was Sarcasmo tho...

And here I thought only financial tools filed bankruptcy. Turns out it's actually an investment strategy!

Mining companies do it all the time. You really should get out more.

I'm sorry, I thought your point was that bankruptcy affected you negatively, so much so that you can't even live in America. :cry:

Maybe that was Sarcasmo tho...

Mining companies do it all the time. You really should get out more.

Pay attention bitch. I said that credit is necessary.

Probing the earth for veins of bacon is an expensive and difficult operation. Keeping your money in order isn't.

Then your point failed. Yes, they checked my credit, but I had sh*tty credit and it didn't stop me at all.

I guess my point is this: If your credit sucks and you've relied on bankruptcy multiple times then you are doing something wrong. Find out what that thing is and stop doing it.