Stingray Uprising?

I bet he was trying to kill the stingray and it hit him... so he made up that crappy story.

Tell the truth: You're in your boat, minding your own business, and a giant stingray flops in over the side. Now, at this point will you:

a - Stare at it calmly, take a sip of your mint julep, and comment on how hot it is outside?

or:

b - Stab that fucker till it's dead, dead, dead.

I suppose there could also be:

c - Try and flip it back into the water with some sort of long stick or spatula.

But honestly, I think we all know that third one is a little rediculous.

Tell the truth: You're in your boat, minding your own business, and a giant stingray flops in over the side. Now, at this point will you:

a - Stare at it calmly, take a sip of your mint julep, and comment on how hot it is outside?

or:

b - Stab that fucker till it's dead, dead, dead.

I suppose there could also be:

c - Try and flip it back into the water with some sort of long stick or spatula.

But honestly, I think we all know that third one is a little rediculous.

Yea, but the guy probably saw the stingray in the water and said "hey, one of those bastards killed the croc hunter, time to get some revenge!"... went after it, tried to catch it and kill it, he got stung, and since he didnt wanna get in trouble for illegally trying to kill the little bastard... he made up some crappy story about how the thing jumped on his boat and attacked him.

Is a mint julip that thing that bast was drinking at the restaurant on sunday?
It had leaves & shit floating in it and I thought they had forgotten to wash his glass before they made that drink.

Mojito

Makes one cocktail

Juice of a half-lime (reserve the squeezed outer shell; see cook's notes)

1 teaspoon superfine sugar

8 to 10 fresh mint leaves

2 ounces white rum

Chilled sparkling water

Cook's notes: If you can find true Key limes (but only fresh ones, not that acrid bottled mess), their subtle perfume makes this a transcendent pleasure. Use 1-1½ Key limes. Don't go goofy with too much sugar, but don't hesitate to add a bit more, to taste. But use superfine, for easier dissolving, or else a simple syrup.

Procedure: Squeeze the lime into a glass and drop in the shell. Add the sugar and muddle until sugar dissolves, then add the mint leaves and slightly muddle them as well, just enough to bruise and release aromatic oils. Add enough cracked or crushed ice to fill the glass halfway. Pour in the rum, then fill with sparkling water.

Presentation: Serve ice cold.