Status
Not open for further replies.

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Clam whisperer
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
Marklar
₥14,113
Steven Seagal is so badass if mind bullets were invented they'd be for him. He could kick anyones ass within about 30seconds and not have a bead of sweat coming out of any pore in his body. The only problem I have with this ninja is once in a movie (I don't remember the name because lets face it every martial arts b flick is the same) he took out these two guys with like his thumbs or something and then he cracked their skulls open and wrote "YOUR NEXT" in blood on a huge white wall. And I dunno about you but I wasn't too hyped up enough about him kicking ass to not notice the grammar mistake there.

Who else thinks he's the man?

Nemo said:
If I'm not his wife, that becomes a non issue.

If he hits his wife, that means he has no problem hitting women in general.
Plus hes a pudgey washed-up loser.
Oh, and he couldnt act his way out of a wet paper bag.
Plus hes a loser.

Drool-Boy said:
If he hits his wife, that means he has no problem hitting women in general.
Plus hes a pudgey washed-up loser.
Oh, and he couldnt act his way out of a wet paper bag.
Plus hes a loser.

Yeah but see...I'm quite content sitting back and watching him kick some ass, I don't wanna tapping that ass. So whether he beats his mom or his wife doesn't matter to me, so long as I can watch him kicking ass one way or another. I thought someone like you would understand that morals shouldn't let you get in the way of something good, like a kick ass movie or a good book etc.

hm.. a fight between segal, stallone and van damme, in their prime years, would make for interesting tv... i hate to admit it but arnold is nothing without a weapon.. :(

Nemo said:
Yeah but see...I'm quite content sitting back and watching him kick some ass, I don't wanna tapping that ass. So whether he beats his mom or his wife doesn't matter to me, so long as I can watch him kicking ass one way or another. I thought someone like you would understand that morals shouldn't let you get in the way of something good, like a kick ass movie or a good book etc.

In this case, his overly greasy fat self really does get in the way of any good there might be in any of his movies.

And did anyone mention that his acting sucks?

BigDov said:
In this case, his overly greasy fat self really does get in the way of any good there might be in any of his movies.

And did anyone mention that his acting sucks?

Doesn't mean his movies 10-15yrs ago aren't completely fucking awesome, if a bit cheesy. Who needs to act when you look completely badass just killing people?

This is NOT hot.

38a.jpg

Nemo, lay off the hallucinogenic drugs plz.

Nemo said:
Doesn't mean his movies 10-15yrs ago aren't completely fucking awesome, if a bit cheesy. Who needs to act when you look completely badass just killing people?

For starters, he does. Squinty eyed whispering fat fucker anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.