Stephen Colbert: Bravery or Idiocy

It's like boxing a glacier. enjoy that metaphor, because your grandchildren won't know what a glacier is.

I stand by this man because he stands for things. Not only for things, he stands on things. Things like aircraft carriers and rubble and recently flooded city squares. And that sends a strong message, that no matter what happens to America, she will always rebound -- with the most powerfully staged photo ops in the world.

:lol: :lol: :lol: I love that man. Would anyone else say this to the prez face with all the media in the world watching?

Pandora said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: I love that man. Would anyone else say this to the prez face with all the media in the world watching?
Well it aint Clinton. You dont have to worry about getting your dog and wife shot.

I honestly gave this guy a chance once but he's as tedious as Jon Stewart. I couldn't help but feel embarrased for how rubbish he was.

I'd hate to kick a man when he's down, but he's terrible. Terrible, terrible, terrible.

Galen said:
I honestly gave this guy a chance once but he's as tedious as Jon Stewart. I couldn't help but feel embarrased for how rubbish he was.

I'd hate to kick a man when he's down, but he's terrible. Terrible, terrible, terrible.
My god... I agree with you. :gloerf:

"I know some of you are saying 'I did look it up and that's not true. That's because you looked it up in a book" :lol: