Tampa Stay out of the strip clubs, Tampons

Mr. Argumentor

I fab shitboxes and shitbox accessories.
Sep 27, 2012
Tampa-ish
Marklar
₥73,239
Steam
asastang
So, the traffic that everyone got stuck in on Saturday was a result of a murder based on mistaken identity.

It went something like:

Guy got in a fight at one of the strip clubs in Tampa. Friends of the guy that got beat up thought they saw the guy that beat up their friend come out of one of the many erotica stores in the vicinity. Started to tail the guy. Guy that they were following called 911 and said "there's these assclowns riding me like I have a tramp-stamp" then he got shot and died on the scene.
Guy that did the shooting turned himself in today.

They had I4 shut down for about half the day while various LEOs literally walked up and down the interstate looking for evidence
06-30-2013_6419_20130629_185337.jpeg

Literally no traffic on I4 westbound. Cops doing a FOD walk looking for evidence

It could have, yes.
But this one happened because of some dumb fucks that were at a strip club.

Yes I get that but why are you announcing for everyone to stay out of the strip club when an isolated incident happened at a strip club.

So had this happen at the Burger King I guess we would have to stay away from all Burger king's in Tampa?

Yes I get that but why are you announcing for everyone to stay out of the strip club when an isolated incident happened at a strip club.

So had this happen at the Burger King I guess we would have to stay away from all Burger king's in Tampa?
It's a thread title, my dear. Not meant to be serious. :fly:

Were it Burger King I would have done some pun along the lines of "he didn't have it his way!" or some such