Baby Stay Classy, Oiho

Jimmycrackcorn

abscesschin
Nov 8, 2012
On the Sweet Side of the Glory Hole
Marklar
₥13,398
Corcoran, 32, had pleaded guilty in June to raising money to feed her heroin addiction by loaning out her 11-year-old daughter to her drug dealer, who, with the mother’s blessing, raped, sodomized and abused her, sometimes videotaping it, according to the indictment against Corcoran.

The preteen was being forced to have vaginal, anal and oral sex with a 40-year-old man. The mother pleaded guilty to multiple counts of complicity to rape, human trafficking and child endangerment.

Because he preferred children younger than 11, prosecutors said, the mother dressed her up to look even younger, reported WLWT TV. “Little did we know, I guess, her drug dealer had a propensity to film little kids when they are performing sexual acts on him,” Assistant Hamilton County Prosecutor Katie Pridemore said at the time of the plea. “She didn’t have the means or the cash to buy her heroin anymore from her drug dealer,” said Pridemore. “….So she offered up her child in return.”

Corcoran had a special routine after her daughter was brutalized. As a “reward,” she gave her daughter heroin, the court was told. “Sometimes this defendant would give a little bit of heroin to her daughter,” Pridemore told the court. “The daughter didn’t want it but she said, ‘you’re a good girl. You did the right thing.'”

The middle-schooler vomited each time.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...iction-by-letting-drug-dealer-rape-her-child/

Is there any way to ignore a whole thread?
I love my kids, shit like this makes me Ill.
Death penalty for the pair.
I think if you put a person on ignore, his threads don't show up. I don't use ignore, I just won't click this thread anymore

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes