Started new job today!

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
Planet Hell
Marklar
₥0
Things moved a LOT faster than I expected, and I started my new job today instead of next week! :happy: :happy: :happy: I have to go through the initial training on the new software, then I can just start buzzing along and keeping my fingers busy typing :cool: It's my lunch break now, I'll be checking back here later today to see what everyone else is up to.

b_sinning said:
Congrats. What will you be doing?

Medical transcription, same as I've been doing for several years, but at home instead of going to an office everyday.

Finished the first day, wasn't too bad :cool: different software from what I've used before but I'll get used to it.

Delphinium said:
Medical transcription, same as I've been doing for several years, but at home instead of going to an office everyday.

Finished the first day, wasn't too bad :cool: different software from what I've used before but I'll get used to it.

I am sure that your kid will love the fact that you are at home now. ;):p:D:fly:

Again Congratulations on the new job. :heart:

Last edited:
i've thought about doing something like that. i wonder if it's worth seriously looking into?

congrats on the new job! it's exciting to have change!

Working at home kicks ass :)

I'm not gonna start a new thread about it, or try to steal Delphinium's thunder, but I should be starting a new job soon too ;) Same company, different cast of characters.....

Arátoeldar said:
I am sure that your kid will love the fact that you are at home now. ;):p:D:fly:

Again Congratulations on the new job. :heart:

Thank you! :heart: Yep, my younger son was waiting very impatiently for my lunch break :D Funny, I hadn't realized he was missing me that much.

Thorn Bird said:
i've thought about doing something like that. i wonder if it's worth seriously looking into?

congrats on the new job! it's exciting to have change!

Yes, it's worth looking into if you're interested, go for it!

BigDov said:

I'm not gonna start a new thread about it, or try to steal Delphinium's thunder, but I should be starting a new job soon too ;) Same company, different cast of characters.....

Good for you, I hope it works out :)

BigDov said:

Good luck sir. What will you be doing?

BigDov said:
Spearheading the customer quality effort...... I'll be the conduit from our unhappy customers to our factory and suppliers. Should be all kinds of fun :lol:
I did some CSR work, which sounds remotely close but worse paid. I used to LOVE talking to the irate people. It really made my day.