Start of a new work week!

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Clam whisperer
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
Marklar
₥14,113
...and perhaps a new work week minus ODS. What will happen? Will the forum turn all nice? Will he start postitng from Julee's account when she goes to pee? I guess we'll find out.

Anyway: Tired this morning, wish I could just not work, that would be fabulous. Started up with my studies again at the weekend and my first book to read is Dombey and Son by Dickens which is a mere 1000 pages :mad:.

Everyone have a nice weekend? I got called in to my friends cafe to work a shift because DJB Jr. is a hypochondriac. Was planning on going to an art gallery yesterday but was too damn tired from being on my feet all day.

School starts this week so work will be pretty busy all week long. :( The dorms are all ready crazy.

I sometimes want to stop the little hoochies and explain to them by the end of the school year they will have put on 15 to 20lbs.

Last edited:
alchy.jpg

My last few weeks have been super crazy. Between work, stupid ass wild fires all around the city it's been silly.

On the plus side to assist with lifting the spirits of the city the Messiah did get to play 4 downs on Sunday.

tebowcreation.jpg

ps

Dear ODS,

attachment.php