FYI Starbucks newTrenta size??!

My Chinese coworker used to drink hot water, just hot water. That was her "tea". Sometimes she would put some rose petals in if she was feeling a bit frisky.

Nah, I grew up with hot tea and I still think anything in it is gross
hmmm, well, i can't explain it. did you know any other families that drank tea? it was almost as common as coffee where i grew up, and similar to coffee everyone had their own way of taking it.

My Chinese coworker used to drink hot water, just hot water. That was her "tea". Sometimes she would put some rose petals in if she was feeling a bit frisky.
a friend's mother did that. she used to drink a lot of tea but it was causing problems so she switched to hot water.

hmmm, well, i can't explain it. did you know any other families that drank tea? it was almost as common as coffee where i grew up, and similar to coffee everyone had their own way of taking it.

My Scottish side drinks their tea with milk and sugar, to varying levels of inclusion. I drink it "black" because usually my tea is not just conventional black but rather dried mango and blueberry or roobios or some such delicate flavor that would be catastrophically masked if additives were administered

You know what I like? A good spiced cider, but not just plain apple, I prefer mine with a little cranberry or something else mixed in too.