FYI Starbucks newTrenta size??!

Do y'all know how gay you sound for bitching about $3.30 ventitrendifuckitwhatever-sized mochachocolattayattayatta?

It's fucking coffee. It's a high expense (nutritionally and economically) delivery mechanism for the most widely used and abused drug in the world.

And I'm the fag.

Do y'all know how gay you sound for bitching about $3.30 ventitrendifuckitwhatever-sized mochachocolattayattayatta?

It's fucking coffee. It's a high expense (nutritionally and economically) delivery mechanism for the most widely used and abused drug in the world.

And I'm the fag.
:elfpenis:

And I'm the fag.

:mad:

:fly:

And I'm the fag.

Just throw in a splash of Old Smuggler, and itll be worth it

I used it for the literal sense, not the hatred retarded sense. I am not using gay as an insult. Just merely pointing out some people in this thread have lower than average testosterone levels.

I used it for the literal sense, not the hatred retarded sense. I am not using gay as an insult. Just merely pointing out some people in this thread have lower than average testosterone levels.

That's the gayest excuse I've ever heard.