Starbucks is awesome

Since this is about coffee, I thought I'd mention I now roast my own beans. It actually does make a difference, which I was surprised by.

so I was walking through the atrium level downstairs earlier and I was totally scoping out this hot spanish chick in line at starbucks...when I finally looked straight ahead again I was right in front of a camera with a cnn reported giving a man on the street interview...I was cold busted on camera checking this chick out :lol:

i'm going to get another vanilla latte because they're delicious, but I'm open to suggestions that may improve it.

i'm going to get another vanilla latte because they're delicious, but I'm open to suggestions that may improve it.

My drink of choice lately is a quad venti espresso truffle. This is what chocolate wants to be when it grows up. Its smooth and not too sweet, with the depth of dark chocolate but slightly more complex.

If chocolate ain't your thang, I'd get a toffee nut latte instead. Those are like a default drink for me.