Starbucks is awesome

i'll go starbucks to do froo froo stuff like vanilla lattes, but they only meet the crave. they're usually weak and lifeless. there's a local place here that has amazing coffee, and that's who i have love with. :drool: their coffee is stout and rich.

i breakfasted at starbucks saturday morning since i was late for a sailing rules seminar. their breakfast sandwiches are delicious!

i'm concerned i may have started something which i may not be able to control.

i get the caramel frappacinos with extra caramel so i can't even taste the coffee... they're awesome when it's hot out and you're just out and about for whatever reason with other people that insist on dragging you there.

Nope. The darker the beans, the better.

I even like Turkish coffee.

Starbucks just manages to ruin it somehow.

I often say that they're coffee tastes burnt. When I go to Starbucks I get a tall Chai, I never get coffee.

My friend used to work at Starbucks and I would relay my opinion and also tag "McDonald's coffee is much better" at the end of the sentence.

He would twitch.

I often say that they're coffee tastes burnt. When I go to Starbucks I get a tall Chai, I never get coffee.

My friend used to work at Starbucks and I would relay my opinion and also tag "McDonald's coffee is much better" at the end of the sentence.

He would twitch.

macdonalds puts beef broth in the coffee