Movie Star Wars TFA - FULL SPOILERS - DONT COME IN IF YOU HAVENT SEEN IT YET

I've got the beard going right now. I was close to having the long hair, but recently sheared my melon.

once my hair gets past 2-3 inches in length, it goes crazy. Haven't had the fortitude to let it grow for a year to see what it does yet. Tempted, though.

W05zQK4.jpg

I've got the beard going right now. I was close to having the long hair, but recently sheared my melon.

once my hair gets past 2-3 inches in length, it goes crazy. Haven't had the fortitude to let it grow for a year to see what it does yet. Tempted, though.
You'll never make it. I keep growing mine out, and then cutting it short. I'm already sick of my longish mop. I can't stand when my hair takes "work." I'm about to go back and rock the buzz cut again.

You'll never make it. I keep growing mine out, and then cutting it short. I'm already sick of my longish mop. I can't stand when my hair takes "work." I'm about to go back and rock the buzz cut again.

Yeah, I know. I've been working from home for the past 2 years, the perfect time to give it a go, and I can't let it go longer than 3-4 months before having them bring out the #6 and shearing me like a sheep.

I wish I had the temerity though. I'd like to be a long haired hippie for once.

Haven't cut mine in a year. Homeless status achieved

Yeah, I know. I've been working from home for the past 2 years, the perfect time to give it a go, and I can't let it go longer than 3-4 months before having them bring out the #6 and shearing me like a sheep.

I did my long hair hippie thing in college.

I also wish I know what fancy words like "temerity" meant

I did 2 yrs worth. the last 4 mos were a complete bitch. I could do the man bun & the pony tail, but it was still to wavy.