Star Wars Clone Wars Shorts

b_sinning

Erect Member
Nov 22, 2004
Savannah, GA
Marklar
₥10
Has anyone watched these? It's a series of short cartoons done by the same guy that did Samurai Jack. They all are stories that take place between Episode 2 & 3 and explain everything that happens between the two movies. They are pretty well written and I wish they would just do some type of regular series similar to these.

They intro the new General Grievous which is the giant robot Dark Jedi. In the series him slaughters almost every Jedi he faces.

They show Anakin becoming a full Jedi knight early becuase the Jedi are dying and the fact that he does nothing but fight in the war nonstop. He's a badass in the cartoons.

If you haven't seen them try to see them before Episode 3.

They just started the third season recently, right? And released the first two on DVD. I've been reading Star Wars encyclopedia info for the last 2 hours.

Episodes 21 & 22 are out.

I'm not a huge Star Wars fanatic but jedi's fighting is always badass. Not crappy whinny Jedi like Skywalker but ass kicking Jedi.

I've got seasons 1 & 2 downloaded on PC in .avi format, and quite enjoy watching them. I watched episode 21 the other night and enjoyed where it's moving season 3, I'll the other two tonight hopefully.

Got a hold of/watched these cartoons this weekend.
They are fucking excellent. WAY better than the last 2 movies could have ever hoped to be.

The only thing, the big robot/jedi guy. Wtf is that all about?

Drool-Boy said:
Got a hold of/watched these cartoons this weekend.
They are fucking excellent. WAY better than the last 2 movies could have ever hoped to be.

The only thing, the big robot/jedi guy. Wtf is that all about?

general grievous? he has four lightsabers? he'll be in the new movie.

i also downloaded the toons but i didnt get a chance to watch yet.