Star Wars, anyone?

taeric

Flaccid Member
May 6, 2005
Marklar
₥0
So who all is interested in seeing Star Wars? I got to watch most of the Cartoon Network Clone Wars yesterday and I am not officially excited about the movie. :)

I don't have tickets for it, yet. I do plan on seeing it Thursday, though.

I swear... why did that cartoon have to be so good? Now all I can think of is kick ass lightsaber fights.

taeric said:
So who all is interested in seeing Star Wars? I got to watch most of the Cartoon Network Clone Wars yesterday and I am not officially excited about the movie. :)

i saw alot of the clone wars yesterday also, first time. i even have all the episodes on the computer and that was the first i've watched em. i'll probably see star wars the next week sometime, i have that week off work.

thrawn said:
i saw alot of the clone wars yesterday also, first time. i even have all the episodes on the computer and that was the first i've watched em. i'll probably see star wars the next week sometime, i have that week off work.
And not the week of 6/10. :rolleyes:

I just can't bring myself to care about these last three movies. I don't know why that assclown Lucas couldn't have just left it to the imagination. The three Star Wars flicks we all grew up with were some of the kick-assingest movies ever. He should have just left Vader's unintersting story untold.

I mean seriously, look at how the guy in the big black mask came to be. He fell in love, things got all angsty, and then he got badly burned fighting his ex-teacher in a volcano. Big freaking deal. Like we really needed to see THAT in superfluous detail.

In my opinion, if George Pucas wanted to make more Star Wars stuff he should have made some about people never heard about or seen before. Out of an entire universe to write about, we have to put up with Anakin Picklesmoker's testosterone years.

Just the merchandising whoring lucas is doing with the characters this time is really making me hate the movie. Everything from BurgerKing to M&Ms has starwars splattered all over it now.
Its fucking pathetic.

Sarcasmo said:
I just can't bring myself to care about these last three movies. I don't know why that assclown Lucas couldn't have just left it to the imagination. The three Star Wars flicks we all grew up with were some of the kick-assingest movies ever. He should have just left Vader's unintersting story untold.

I mean seriously, look at how the guy in the big black mask came to be. He fell in love, things got all angsty, and then he got badly burned fighting his ex-teacher in a volcano. Big freaking deal. Like we really needed to see THAT in superfluous detail.

In my opinion, if George Pucas wanted to make more Star Wars stuff he should have made some about people never heard about or seen before. Out of an entire universe to write about, we have to put up with Anakin Picklesmoker's testosterone years.

Yer just bitter.

Drool-Boy said:
Just the merchandising whoring lucas is doing with the characters this time is really making me hate the movie. Everything from BurgerKing to M&Ms has starwars splattered all over it now.
Its fucking pathetic.

I got a star wars vasectomy.