Star Wars (a parody)

Pandora said:
:lol: Yeah. I hate Haden Christianwhatever.

He is quite the wuss. I've always said he doesn't have the look of someone who could lay waste to the galaxy for 20 years.

KNYTE said:
He is quite the wuss. I've always said he doesn't have the look of someone who could lay waste to the galaxy for 20 years.

Actually I know a guy that reminds me A LOT of Christchanwhatever. He always seemed one insult away from a psychotic episode. I'm sure he's got a list somewhere of who he's going to kill. I expect to see him on the news one day for blowing up a building or something.

the whole star wars franchise needs to be stuffed into a black hole and forgotten...so sick of the brutal over exposure :tard:

why_ask_why said:
the whole star wars franchise needs to be stuffed into a black hole and forgotten...so sick of the brutal over exposure :tard:

fuck you smokey.

smileynev said:
Fargo is in Nort' Dakota.

It's right across the Minnesota border. Anyway, I'm talking about his inflections (the Stormtrooper who opens the movie, on the bike talking about when he was a kid) and such. Cracked me up.

why_ask_why said:

As opposed to things like Taco Bell, Levi's, Paris Hilton, and boring professional sports?

Sarcasmo said:
It's right across the Minnesota border. Anyway, I'm talking about his inflections (the Stormtrooper who opens the movie, on the bike talking about when he was a kid) and such. Cracked me up.

It is?

KNYTE said:
As opposed to things like Taco Bell, Levi's, Paris Hilton, and boring professional sports?

there aren't a zillion threads on every internet board about the above mentioned topics though