WTF Star Trek poonanners

can you contract an std in the holodeck? holoAIDS?

holodeck can't create certain things. while the food you eat in a holodeck would actually just be replicated, the replicators can't create life forms...then again the teleporter - which is based off the same technology as the replicator - has been known to xerox first officers so technically I guess it would be able to replicate a virus or bacteria

but I imagine you'd have to disable the safety protocols for that to occur

What about a virgin (biological being that is) having sex with a non-biological, sentient being like Data, Data's daughter Lal (assuming she had not died), Prof. Moriarty or his wife, that Hyrogen ship full of holographic Alpha Quadrant race beings, The Doctor from STVOY, etc? Would you consider yourself not being a virgin after having sex with them?

Last edited:
holodeck can't create certain things. while the food you eat in a holodeck would actually just be replicated, the replicators can't create life forms...then again the teleporter - which is based off the same technology as the replicator - has been known to xerox first officers so technically I guess it would be able to replicate a virus or bacteria

but I imagine you'd have to disable the safety protocols for that to occur

The holodeck most certainly can create people.

The holodeck most certainly can create people.

I'm talking about actual organic individuals. holographic versions of people are not people

though like I said in the rest of my post, theoretically it could since it uses replicator technology to create things like food on the holodeck and replicators are based off the same technology as transporters which have a habit of creating duplicates of people all the damn time

I'm talking about actual organic individuals. holographic versions of people are not people

though like I said in the rest of my post, theoretically it could since it uses replicator technology to create things like food on the holodeck and replicators are based off the same technology as transporters which have a habit of creating duplicates of people all the damn time

Holograms have escaped. You could certainly fuck them.