standing in line to vote

why_ask_why said:
staying at a buddy's 3 bdrm townhouse...he has no roommates
Where is sleeman at now that you've been kicked out?

Let's get out and vote!

Let's make our voices heard!

We've been given the right to choose between a
douche and a turd!

It's democracy in action!

Put your freedom to the test!

A big fat turd or a stupid douche!

Which do you like best?

polls close in 45m. and largely no one is calling a state this year until the numbers are completely counted.

Im sitting like 30 feet from the people on the poll info committee. pretty sweet. especially since most have been up 24 hours allready. its almost like adrenalin.

Ryokurin said:
polls close in 45m. and largely no one is calling a state this year until the numbers are completely counted.

Im sitting like 30 feet from the people on the poll info committee. pretty sweet. especially since most have been up 24 hours allready. its almost like adrenalin.

so they don't even show a pre-count?

No one wants to get burned. I doubt anyone is going to say anything anywhere until its 100% to prevent getting a bad image. Remember all the stuff on who called florida first? that was ugly and still isnt dead.

Ryokurin said:
No one wants to get burned. I doubt anyone is going to say anything anywhere until its 100% to prevent getting a bad image. Remember all the stuff on who called florida first? that was ugly and still isnt dead.

yeah, I understand that.

But in Canada we show the "score" which is updated live as the polls are submitted. It can change drasticaly, but still gives you an idea.