standing in line to vote

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
I'm standing in line to vote right now. Been waiting for close to 2 hours . Posting from my blackberry :)

BTW, I voted 3 times already today. I'm gonna go back later today to vote some more.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Those clones are working out great eh?
yeah. Brokaw, Jennings, and Rather are gonna have a hard time explaining how Twinkie the Kid took Minnesota.

Heres a dumb question for you all. Do you need to register to vote each election year?

ChikkenNoodul said:
Brokaw would understand, he's Canaddaddaian ain't he?

I register like every week or so. *shrug*
Yeah. Fricken commie.

long tall smiley said:
yeah. Brokaw, Jennings, and Rather are gonna have a hard time explaining how Twinkie the Kid took Minnesota.

Heres a dumb question for you all. Do you need to register to vote each election year?
Not in Maryland, I've got a buddy who's living in Texas now and is a registered voted there, yet he's still registered here in Maryland to vote and has been for 6 fucking years

elpmis said:
Not in Maryland, I've got a buddy who's living in Texas now and is a registered voted there, yet he's still registered here in Maryland to vote and has been for 6 fucking years
Turkey Sandwich in Texas
Manwich in Maryland.

long tall smiley said:

Is Twinkie running on the Cheddarwurst ticket?

Viremia said:
Is Twinkie running on the Cheddarwurst ticket?
A cheddarwurst for every man, woman, and child? Yes, that is his slogan. He is a pastry for the people.

i'm going to try to do it during lunch hour at one of the rural locations.

/crosses fingers.