stamp increase in effect monday, may 14

That's regional. UPS works fine for us. I'm sure DHL is best in other areas.

Well, considering that UPS is based here its still is not good. The destroyed package part comes from people who used to work there and how they talked about screwing a package up but sending it on anyways. I'm sure Fedex does it, but I dont know anyone who works there.

The overnight part has happened to me three times, twice for overnight, once for two day. They wait until 6pm or 7pm to deliver. If I worked normal hours it wouldn't be as big of a problem but I'm at work then, thus I have to wait an additional day, which that day they make sure they get it there somewhat early since they claim they left it at the office but they cant because its long closed at that point. To me, and it has happened with everyone else, if it was an overnight package it was delivered to the location before mid day, and two day deliveries wasn't left for the end of the day.

I mail one cheque a month, and ocasionally an extra one or two every few months. I'm still working on a roll of 100 37 cent stamps. Now I have to add two 2 cent stamps per letter. If the rates keep going up my letters are going to get more and more colourful.

I stamp and mail all of my bills simply because the utilities hate it. Dealing with my paper bill and check means they have to pay someone to handle it. I'm not going to give them a free and fast way of taking my money. that's worth 39, or 41 or whatever cents it costs to send a letter these days.

I stamp and mail all of my bills simply because the utilities hate it. Dealing with my paper bill and check means they have to pay someone to handle it. I'm not going to give them a free and fast way of taking my money. that's worth 39, or 41 or whatever cents it costs to send a letter these days.

The retarded part is that most of my utilities and other bills charge me extra for paying over the phone or online.