Thread Stage 5 Clinger v2021

scissor timbers GIF

she had a really deep voice and like she had emphysema. that was why i hung on.
not anymore sir

• Haha
Reactions: Peppers
im just tired of repeating myself to her.
like no means no sir

she’s been sooooo draining for months and i’ve never even met her.
i can’t even imagine. and she’s prob the type who would pop up at my house announced

ew
And then break into it, like your ex, which you would find romantic

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
@TuhMollie
I think part of what's going on here is people are mistaking/conflating your engagement HERE in this post, sharing her nonsense with us all for our shared entertainment, for engagement with her. and they may not have a lot of ladyfriends to know that this is just kind of one of the ways we deal with this shit sometimes, we just need to share The Audacity so we can kvetch and laugh together about it because a lot of us have been through similar shit or because it's just so wild that someone else needs to hear about it, like "you are never going to believe this shit."
and like, you know how blocking works, and if you reach the point of needing to you will, but for now it's free entertainment with nearly zero effort.

but also, blocking is not the panacea people think it is, and most women I know have been through situations where blocking actually made things worse than had they just grey rocked/allowed the psycho to get bored and move on on their own. blocking is active, while not responding/responding sparingly and boringly is passive, and while some people get blocked & take the L, crazy people do not. crazy people get new numbers or hang out in the places they know you might be so they can confront you about it and keep the conflict going. they don't consider what they've said or done to figure out what led to being blocked (or broken up with, or otherwise cut off), they focus on the fact that YOU have WRONGED them and they need to make you feel sorry about it, one way or another.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
@TuhMollie
I think part of what's going on here is people are mistaking/conflating your engagement HERE in this post, sharing her nonsense with us all for our shared entertainment, for engagement with her. and they may not have a lot of ladyfriends to know that this is just kind of one of the ways we deal with this shit sometimes, we just need to share The Audacity so we can kvetch and laugh together about it because a lot of us have been through similar shit or because it's just so wild that someone else needs to hear about it, like "you are never going to believe this shit."
and like, you know how blocking works, and if you reach the point of needing to you will, but for now it's free entertainment with nearly zero effort.

but also, blocking is not the panacea people think it is, and most women I know have been through situations where blocking actually made things worse than had they just grey rocked/allowed the psycho to get bored and move on on their own. blocking is active, while not responding/responding sparingly and boringly is passive, and while some people get blocked & take the L, crazy people do not. crazy people get new numbers or hang out in the places they know you might be so they can confront you about it and keep the conflict going. they don't consider what they've said or done to figure out what led to being blocked (or broken up with, or otherwise cut off), they focus on the fact that YOU have WRONGED them and they need to make you feel sorry about it, one way or another.

WHY ARE YOU THE ONLY HUMAN ON THIS VAPID FORUM THAT UNDERSTANDS ME? HUH HUH HUH?

it’s like you’re in my brains except your brain is moar smrt

5%, she has my phone number which is my business number which if she’s as unhinged as i think she is she maaaay or maaaaaay not do something (whoooo knows) so imma just grey rock her as i feel it’s safer. and that’s exactly why i hasn’t blocked her.

it’s so true tho these peeeepaws have no idea what is women have to tolerate and put up with

thank you xoxox

WHY ARE YOU THE ONLY HUMAN ON THIS VAPID FORUM THAT UNDERSTANDS ME? HUH HUH HUH?

it’s like you’re in my brains except your brain is moar smrt

5%, she has my phone number which is my business number which if she’s as unhinged as i think she is she maaaay or maaaaaay not do something (whoooo knows) so imma just grey rock her as i feel it’s safer. and that’s exactly why i hasn’t blocked her.

it’s so true tho these peeeepaws have no idea what is women have to tolerate and put up with

thank you xoxox
Bro you should set up a Google voice number and link a WhatsApp business account to it for randos

It is pretty wild how effective prosperity gospel has been at ingraining "wealth=goodness" when the richest people are the scum of humanity.

It is pretty wild how effective prosperity gospel has been at ingraining "wealth=goodness" when the richest people are the scum of humanity.
Uh, prosperity gospel is "wealth is good" not "wealth is a measure of good." Kinda a random thing to bring up here.

If I hadnt accidentally read a book about the rise of evangelical prosperity gospel and televangelism a few months ago I wouldnt even know what you were on about.

I read a couple I guess youd call them anecdotes about how it helped a few people. Though the sense I got was they just needed structure in their lives and got it through a belief in "something" and it just happened to be prosperity churches etc.

Being racially catholic the entire thing is sorta disgusting to me.

• Gravy
Reactions: NukesII
Uh, prosperity gospel is "wealth is good" not "wealth is a measure of good." Kinda a random thing to bring up here.

If I hadnt accidentally read a book about the rise of evangelical prosperity gospel and televangelism a few months ago I wouldnt even know what you were on about.

I read a couple I guess youd call them anecdotes about how it helped a few people. Though the sense I got was they just needed structure in their lives and got it through a belief in "something" and it just happened to be prosperity churches etc.

Being racially catholic the entire thing is sorta disgusting to me.
Nah, prosperity gospel is the belief that God rewards people with wealth/power. It's why churches (especially catholic ones) are often built with so much grandeur, to project power and (looted) wealth. The power structure that is the catholic church is quite disgusting. It's also a general undercurrent of our society, as religion reflects culture.

I brought it up because it seems as though a few people here are conflating money with goodness or value.