Currently Locked up: esposa
Marklar
₥33,545
my judgy and picky ass on a dating app:

-you post a pic with your cat? SWIPE LEFT
-your name is Ted, Louie, Larry or Big Mike? SWIPE LEFT
-the walls in the background are wood panel? SWIPE LEFT
etc

so this girl sends me a message and she seems alright. super masculine and butchy kinda girl (my faves) Let’s call her Sam

we switch numbers:
day 1: blah blah talk about life (she tells
me shes an uber driver AFTER she has my phone number ugh )

day 2: Sam, so when are we gonna meet?

day 3: Sam: i wanna be the reason you smile everyday, i wanna treat you like a disney princess (this is when i ghost her )

day 4: Sam: sooo I’m in your city meet me at the mall (she was dropping someone off in her uber )

day 5: why haven’t you texted me back in 2 days

day 6: what are your feelings about me?

day 7: i don’t understand how you can’t take 1 hr in your day to meet me. what have i done to you, you said i was cool and cute so i don’t understand this,? why are you so busy? it takes one hour in your whole day to just meet up with me! Are you married? what have i done to you, make me understand what i’ve done wrong blah blah blah

sam suggested i download “an agenda or calendar” on my phone and plan out my life better so i can see where in my day i can “pencil her in”

It's damn impressive that the crazy always finds you.

literally
like fuck! she sends me these videos from her uber runs, 3 minute videos of her telling me she a CRAZY EIGHTS CHAMP

i had to google that. it’s a fucking card game like Go Fish

she also likes to dance to 90s R&B and can wind her hips like it’s nobody’s business

• Gravy
Reactions: JAXvillain
she brought up meeting on day 2 as an ask that was almost a demand, and I don't know if you explicitly said nah or not, but it doesn't really matter because the point is you did not respond enthusiastically.

then on day 4, she tried to force the situation again, TELLING you to meet her & again she did not receive an enthusiastic response.

day 5 I kinda get, it can be hard to figure out what's up when you get ghosted, but it's less understandable in the context of the signs you were already giving off, then day 6 is just weird like yo we just started talking and also I STOPPED talking so obviously I don't have whatever feelings you're wanting to hear from me & I might even have feelings you explicitly don't wanna hear.

and then day 7 is just unhinged.

I'm an anxious introverted shut-in who prefers not to be perceived in meatspace, so to me, meeting up in person is a big deal. in the context of dating, it also implies forward momentum in the relationship, and like clearly you have to worry about that with this one because she's already turned some textual crumbs into something bigger than it is.

but also, so what if you ARE too busy to meet up with her? like even if you weren't avoiding her bc of the crazy, even if you were into it but you had a busy life, what the fuck? you're supposed to drop all that for someone you just started talking to? no, dog. there's 100% some controlling behaviors there.

this is yesterdays nugget.

not her bringing the PRESIDENT into this !

a4d0b5ff73cf84aa6a19e9617c877076.jpg

also, yet again trying to BULLY you into meeting. no answer you give for why you don't want to meet or can't meet will be accepted, she's literally trying to wear you down until you acquiesce.

• Love
Reactions: Petunia