Thread Stage 5 Clinger v2021

So apparently the fastest way to get in contact with your ex is to close your last joint account.

I've been trying to arrange getting her to take my name off the account for two years now. Texted, called, social media etc. I'm sick of them calling me everytime she overdrafts it and I don't need it to fuck up my situation so finally just did it.

That got her attention.

After screaming about calling the cops and shit and to bring her her money I was finally like. Fuck you, I was gonna be nice and send it but I don't have to. Get fucked and hung up.

10 minutes later: bring on the waterworks.

I'm not an asshole. I brought it to her and threw in $20 for "walking around money."

I mean... I feel kinda bad. Maybe if you weren't legitimately a psycho...

I had to have my friend call from VA and tell you what was going on.

I wanna throw up but... Had to be done.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: NukesII
Sounds like she needs to drink some piss
She lives in a Bronco in an abandoned bar parking lot so... Choices.

We were actually on the way up. Still remember one of the last conversations we ever had was "we're gonna have all our debt paid off in two weeks", the next day she cheated, stabbed me, etc.

Last edited:
Wil Wheaton messaged me again about 1 hr ago

“not cool Gazoo, not cool. But anyways take care”

i didn’t reply to her message a couple of days ago.

“i’ll take your silence as a good bye” or some shit like that and well i didn’t reply cuz i don’t want anything to do with her and she still texts me another good bye

doesn’t this doordash uber weed smoking no license having bum have any self respect ?

like walk away bro. i don’t care anymore

doesn’t this doordash uber weed smoking no license having bum have any self respect ?
Let's analyze this statement.

Anyway, you can make dope money on uber. My roommate just bought a Tesla with his Uber money. Course he does uber black in DC so...

She lives in a Bronco in an abandoned bar parking lot so... Choices.

We were actually on the way up. Still remember one of the last conversations we ever had was "we're gonna have all our debt paid off in two weeks", the next day she cheated, stabbed me, etc.
first you said you stood on the sidewalk and threw money at her house then edited the post and now she lives in her car?