Thread Stage 5 Clinger v2021

no one is on tinder trynna make friends. but after we communicated i IMMEDIATELY decided she was someone i didn’t want a relationship with and made that very clear many many times

she said she just wanted to be friends are well. that was agreed and discussed many times

but as soon and i’m cool with her a few days later she gets stupid. she doesn’t even say: i wanna be in a relationship with you kiki

she just gets weird and territorial and demanding . friends don’t act that way
So the correct statement would now also be "I dont want to be friends"

So the correct statement would now also be "I dont want to be friends"

i actually did, but the more i got to know her a bit better with our phone convos and then lastly this Scissor Sister Motel invite i was like nah and eww
i haven’t contacted her and she hasn’t either.
if she ever does i’ll just ignore her.

her cheese ball invite just made me smh and think, this bitch don’t get it. next

The Simpsons Booty GIF

I managed to find one single picture of me wearing shorts bc I rarely wear them to begin with, let allow myself to be PHOTOGRAPHED in them, but this captures the gist of my concerns well :lol:
View attachment 15542
I know your concerns, I'm just saying there are a lot of people out there in the world with a lot of different turn ons.

I managed to find one single picture of me wearing shorts bc I rarely wear them to begin with, let allow myself to be PHOTOGRAPHED in them, but this captures the gist of my concerns well :lol:
View attachment 15542
You're afraid someone will run up and press your thigh with a spoon, and there will be a massive dough explosion?

Did you wear that to get your surprise pabst smear?
alas, I did not have the foresight :lol:

the Pabst Smears was my Fest crew for like 6? 7? years, the group disbanded/rebranded with a combination of some falling out/group drama. we did fundraisers every year for various orgs in the Gainesville area as a way to give back to the community that was gracious enough to host all us dumb punks year after year.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
alas, I did not have the foresight :lol:

the Pabst Smears was my Fest crew for like 6? 7? years, the group disbanded/rebranded with a combination of some falling out/group drama. we did fundraisers every year for various orgs in the Gainesville area as a way to give back to the community that was gracious enough to host all us dumb punks year after year.
Awww, when you kids coming back to stay with us?!?!

Awww, when you kids coming back to stay with us?!?!
we had taken 2019 off from Fest because even before the pandemic, it seemed like a bad idea to bring a 3 month old down to Florida to hang out with a bunch of people from all over the world at a music festival where I always end up getting sick despite taking decent precautions (nor was I stoked on the idea of leaving her for so long or bringing The Fest Flu back to her), and then the last two years it has seemed like an even WORSE idea.

but ONE OF THESE YEARS, she'll be old enough & vaccinated enough AND we won't have spent all our PTO on quarantining & sick days so that we can either both or all get down there, and we will definitely visit y'all!

• Love
Reactions: fly
we had taken 2019 off from Fest because even before the pandemic, it seemed like a bad idea to bring a 3 month old down to Florida to hang out with a bunch of people from all over the world at a music festival where I always end up getting sick despite taking decent precautions (nor was I stoked on the idea of leaving her for so long or bringing The Fest Flu back to her), and then the last two years it has seemed like an even WORSE idea.

but ONE OF THESE YEARS, she'll be old enough & vaccinated enough AND we won't have spent all our PTO on quarantining & sick days so that we can either both or all get down there, and we will definitely visit y'all!
I EXPOSED MY 3 MONTH OLD TO FLY AND APRIL, YOU CAN TOO