Thread St Patty's day plans

translation: I'm a cheap bastard...just like australia! :fly:

before you get all bent out of shape, I'm just kidding man :D

How on earth did you draw a correlation between not celebrating a religious holiday and being cheap?

Hey, I heard you're not celebrating St Patty's Day. You must be a cat rapist then!

Just celebrate the hypocrisy. St Patrick isn't even Irish and the pope gave concessions to eat meat and drink alcoholic beverages on this day, regardless of the higher importance the season of Lent has.

Why? I'll save my celebrating when all religious people are wiped off the face of the earth.

How on earth did you draw a correlation between not celebrating a religious holiday and being cheap?

Hey, I heard you're not celebrating St Patty's Day. You must be a cat rapist then!

haha. I was talking about religious holidays like xmas where one normally gives gifts

Why? I'll save my celebrating when all religious people are wiped off the face of the earth.

If you indulge in the silly celebrations of a religion like these festivals but negate the other rituals and practices of the religion, the religion turns into a joke with no real power or pull for anything serious. It becomes powerless but full of good cheer. I am doing my part in helping this along.

Why do you have to be so lazy?

:heart:

If you indulge in the silly celebrations of a religion like these festivals but negate the other rituals and practices of the religion, the religion turns into a joke with no real power or pull for anything serious. It becomes powerless but full of good cheer. I am doing my part in helping this along.

Why do you have to be so lazy?

:heart:

No it gives those who wish to use religion to empower themselves an avenue to misinform and distort what they preach into whatever favours them to reach their goal of control over others.