SSUpload.com

BeerAd

Flaccid Member
Aug 15, 2005
Largo, Florida
Marklar
₥0
So what in the hell happened to allow this site to do this????

www.SSUpload.com

It seperates the new movies into 3 links and you can watch them without the wait of Torrent downloading. It just streams them to you...

How in the hell can they get away with that? I understand how p2p does it but this would be a site actually hosting the movies. Thoughts?

Current movies available to play...

Good Luck Chuck
Resident Evil Extinction
Dragon Wars

and the list goes on and on

It will work for a month or two until the authorities find the country they are in?

or soon you'll see a message like this

Torrentspy Acts to Protect Privacy

Sorry, but because you are located in the USA you cannot use the search features of the Torrentspy.com website.Torrentspy's decision to stop accepting US visitors was NOT compelled by any Court but rather an uncertain legal climate in the US regarding user privacy and an apparent tension between US and European Union privacy laws.

We hope you understand and will take the opportunity to visit one of these other fine websites:
Cutest College Girls
SearchAgents.com
WackyVids.com
Linkbucks.com
Hollywire.com
Teenist.com (ADULT)
61Brand.com
Nategrace.com
hugecrab.com
:fly:

1.STFU about it.
2.Why the hell are you complaining about it?
3. the less google searchable threads on theis the better.
4. You don't talk about fightclub.
5 internet noob. :p

edit: 6. old news. it;'s been around for a while and piggy backs off stage 6 and a few others.

Last edited:
1.STFU about it.
2.Why the hell are you complaining about it?
3. the less google searchable threads on theis the better.
4. You don't talk about fightclub.
5 internet noob. :p

edit: 6. old news. it;'s been around for a while and piggy backs off stage 6 and a few others.

1. You Suck

No need for a number 2. :D

I pay to watch movies, because my time is more valuable than the hours I'd have to waste to keep up with this kind of shit :fly:

25 bucks a month to use my entire 8mbit pipe (that I would retain regardless of how much I downloaded :o) without a cap (unless comcast starts cracking down...) can get me a dozen full dvds a day :fly:

my only limitation in downloading is hard drive space and the fact that I'm too lazy to burn DVDs all weekend :lol:

So what in the hell happened to allow this site to do this????

www.SSUpload.com

It seperates the new movies into 3 links and you can watch them without the wait of Torrent downloading. It just streams them to you...

How in the hell can they get away with that? I understand how p2p does it but this would be a site actually hosting the movies. Thoughts?

Current movies available to play...

Good Luck Chuck
Resident Evil Extinction
Dragon Wars

and the list goes on and on

I revisited their site today here is what they said

"Please Read

Please let us know what you think of this type of content by voting on the Forum.

We are going to go to all Public Domain Content with some other Streaming Content as well and we need your feedback. We want to Fully Comply with the MPAA and all of the other Copyright Laws and stay in compliance from this point on.

In the past the Movies we offered here as most of you know we did not upload them, we just found them and linked them thru our site to you. We did not know that this was wrong to do. Instead we are correcting it now and we hope you will help us by sticking around and watching what we have to offer you now.

Most of the Movies we will offer here are from an Era when Movies were not filled with all the Violence and Hate they seem to be filled with today and you may not be familiar with some of the Great Names associated with them. Once the site is open back up to the Members here you will find a good selection of Classic Movies from the past and what ever Public Domain Movie from the current Era we can find as well..

Thanks for understanding

SSupload"