Squeal!! Glee wear!

i know about 6 queens, about 4 of them are dead on (dbzeag included) and every other one i seem to meet on nights out, in work, in univ etc. are a bunch of faggots.

enjoy that pun.

i had a bit of a tiff with one in univ the other day - i had people waiting and he took up their plight (i was on my lunch break) and he complained to my supervisor about me.

he refused to speak to me about it and started giving me this really strange eyeballing. when my supervisor fobbed him off he swished out, i guess i'll get a written complaint to someone high up about my "behaviour".

i had a bit of a tiff with one in univ the other day - i had people waiting and he took up their plight (i was on my lunch break) and he complained to my supervisor about me.

he refused to speak to me about it and started giving me this really strange eyeballing. when my supervisor fobbed him off he swished out, i guess i'll get a written complaint to someone high up about my "behaviour".

Problem with tossers again? Just punch them out and claim to be from Mississippi. That will work.