Spyware - What do you use?

Spyware_infestation.png

This person could use a toolbar or two.

Its too much of a pain in the ass. Id rather have an actual client.

it's actually lest of a pain in the ass. sign up for the site. input yer accounts and log into one page to acces as many diffrent chant accounts as you want.

I have 9 accounts running and No problems with any of them. all i have to remember is a simple web page and one password and I can access my ims from anywhere i want. esp work.

yer just scared of change. :p

Vundo is fuckin nasty shit.

edit: what were the symptoms?

Nod32 (The best antivirus software in the world) kept picking up an IP address downloading an application. I thought I removed it all but there were some hidden dll's not in System32 that I didn't see. So using this, I was able to remove it. That was one machine. The other one just kept opening up IE windows even after AVG, Spybot, Ad-Aware, had cleaned all their stuff off.

check out combofix.exe as well. some other tool I've run across that was hand made (kinda crude but works).

Yeah, Coqui mentioned VundoFix and that reminded me that I had a USB drive with a bunch of good shit on it, including ComboFix. Both ComboFix and Vundo found additional software on the machine. ComboFix gave me a nice log to look over too, looks like stuff is still there.