Springtime Fun

You're behind. I've been eating garden spoils for 4 weeks. I snack on handfuls of cherry tomatoes and we had carrots and green beans for dinner.

Got the garden ready today after work.

What do all you non agricultural robots do for springtime fun

TKm4Yyg.jpg

had the bulk of it done with the tractor tiller

finished up the edges with the little tiller

ziKHjqr.jpg

Decided to level out a flower bed while i had it out

WSLA7Ar.jpg

Serial killer Domon, also known as thunderstorm outta nowhere.

mia0fXa.png

This is awesome. Good job, worker robot!

160x80 or so. Should have gone 160x160.

Would have had to cut down some trees to do so though, and i was lazy when i built the fence. Also... thats double the fence to build.

[ZRHMODE] Actually your initial fencing requirements will have been for 480ft. An increase to 160x160 will only need an additional 160ft of fence so an added 1/3 not doubled. [/ZRHMODE]

We intended to do a garden this year but then we had to buy a new water heater and dryer. We need to replace a sink also. So we just did a few containers of plants. We have some tomatoes and some herbs. It'll have to do for now. I'll buy my produce from the local organic farm this year I guess. Wish I had joined a CSA. Don't really have the money for that either though :(

[ZRHMODE] Actually your initial fencing requirements will have been for 480ft. An increase to 160x160 will only need an additional 160ft of fence so an added 1/3 not doubled. [/ZRHMODE]

That was so accurate i almost wanted to punch you in the face through the internet.

Got our garden mostly ready. Going to have a cold snap this week though so the actual planting has to wait until next week when we're back from Boston.

It would also be nice to go golfing at some point, but that never seems to happen.

Same thing happened here except we already had everything in the ground due to it being so warm the past month. Then on Saturday it went from 75 to 6 inches plus of snow and 20's for 2 days. I'm sure most of our stuff won't make it and the trees will drop all their leaves.

First crops went in yesterday: corn, cucumbers, melons, peas, beans

@peanut on the tractor

Last edited by a moderator:
You are trusting the chicky with the manly equipment and to mow the lawn. Yep, Domon is in love!

Gotta admit, was nervous (didnt want her to hurt herself), but gave some brief safety training and she did an awesome job.