Ontopic Sports thread

ElasticSelfreliantIvorygull-size_restricted.gif

And Marchand's back of the head cheap shot on Harrington deserves a game or two.

it only deserves a stern look. welcome to playoff hockey, man up.

Right you are, sonny.
:lol:
I miss the days of enforcers.
A Bob Probert type would have ragdolled him for that chump move. And I'm a Bruins fan.

Congrats @Maureen 😘

But I do hope Drake gets punched during the celebration up there! 😂
can i just tell you that i fucking cried last night. my son and i were literally in tears when the raptors won.

this has been such amazing last month in Toronto with the incredible energy in the city (and country)
what an epic fucking win!

today we as a city are all still buzzing and it’s gonna go right into the weekend!

CONGRATS TORONTO RAPTORS

can i just tell you that i fucking cried last night. my son and i were literally in tears when the raptors won.

this has been such amazing last month in Toronto with the incredible energy in the city (and country)

today we as a city are all still buzzing and it’s gonna go right into the weekend!

CONGRATS TORONTO RAPTORS
You're such a homo

• Haha
Reactions: Immigrant

CONGRATS TORONTO RAPTORS
This shit is so backwards. You snow-squatches are supposed to win the Stanley Cup, not the NBA finals.

• Gravy
PGA Tour moved the Quicken Loans event to Detroit, so no tour event in DC anymore. It would have been this weekend.

Mrs Valve volunteered as a course Marshall, so I got to sneak in early everyday with her, eat free breakfast, and watch the guys at the driving range before they tee'd off. Last year Tiger actually played his own charity event too.

Was a lot of fun.

#wypipoproblems

• Gravy
Can switching to geico really save you 15% or more on car insurance?
Is mic'ing up an nhl referee to announce penalties even though theres already a PA announcer who announces everything else a retarded idea?