Ontopic Sports thread

I hadn't heard that Renault was ponying up.

However, given that they've been embarrassed for so many years by their customer team, it kinda makes sense.
When you look into the ICE issues Red Bull had, you can see that it's more than likely Red Bull's chassis that was to blame. No one else running Renault engines were having near as many problems.

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
Getting fuckin' tired of watching Ferrari snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Come the fuck on, guys. You get the most money of any team from the FIA, make a competitive fucking car.

This is fucking unacceptable. Both by the fans for rushing and for the security guy. Courses need to do better to avoid stuff like this from happening. Luckly he didn't get hurt bad.

They really do need to re-examine how the crowds are handled. It’s getting out of control. The Waste Management event gets nearly a million spectators now.

Tiger changed golf and created more fans, but other golfers are going to face similar scares if they don’t fix it. I remember the discussion after someone hit him with a flying hotdog. He’s in danger out there.

Grrrr.

I was going to make a comment about sexual habits and maybe he had it coming but I have decided to forgo golf bashing today.

I’m not a fan of people who cheat on their SOs either but I also try to forgive. We have a person who is our leader and thinks it’s perfectly acceptable to grab ‘em by the pussy and it’s okay if you’re wealthy and famous enough. I’d try to forgive him also but he has never owned it.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Bash away. Golf is fun to bash.

Most people who bash golf wouldn’t be able to shoot 100 anyway.

I lost at checkers some time ago then came back and won a game. You should celebrate me for persevering through these trying times. Juggling millions of dollars and dozens of hussies is a rough life yo.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant