Ontopic Sports thread

So @OzSTEEZ, Danny Ric gonna have a chance this year in a Renault factory shitbox, or has he topped out his potential in F1?

At least the RedBulls didn't stop on track with their new Honda PUs today. That's a far cry better than the Honda/McLaren setups.

So @OzSTEEZ, Danny Ric gonna have a chance this year in a Renault factory shitbox, or has he topped out his potential in F1?

At least the RedBulls didn't stop on track with their new Honda PUs today. That's a far cry better than the Honda/McLaren setups.
With as much money as Renault is throwing at their F1 team i think the potential for them to have a championship challenging car is possible by 2020 or 2021. Danny himself said don't expect much this year.

Was there a huge accident at Daytona yesterday or did I see some real fake shit go down on Facebook?

It looked like a clusterfuck & whats worse the damn thing was on 5 different channels, it took forever to end & all the shows that were supposed to start after this stupid race were preempted

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
With as much money as Renault is throwing at their F1 team i think the potential for them to have a championship challenging car is possible by 2020 or 2021. Danny himself said don't expect much this year.
I hadn't heard that Renault was ponying up.

However, given that they've been embarrassed for so many years by their customer team, it kinda makes sense.