Maureen

Lot's Salty Wife
Nov 16, 2010
Currently Locked up: esposa
Marklar
23,997.85₥
Congrats @Maureen 😘

But I do hope Drake gets punched during the celebration up there! 😂
can i just tell you that i fucking cried last night. my son and i were literally in tears when the raptors won.

this has been such amazing last month in Toronto with the incredible energy in the city (and country)
what an epic fucking win!

today we as a city are all still buzzing and it’s gonna go right into the weekend!

CONGRATS TORONTO RAPTORS

fly

Osharts 11
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
46,624.23₥
Steam
mattressfish
can i just tell you that i fucking cried last night. my son and i were literally in tears when the raptors won.

this has been such amazing last month in Toronto with the incredible energy in the city (and country)

today we as a city are all still buzzing and it’s gonna go right into the weekend!

CONGRATS TORONTO RAPTORS
You're such a homo

• Haha
Reactions: Immigrant

Jehannum

Eats bananas with the peel still on
Jul 24, 2013
Albuquerque, NM
Marklar
84,231.16₥

CONGRATS TORONTO RAPTORS
This shit is so backwards. You snow-squatches are supposed to win the Stanley Cup, not the NBA finals.

• Gravy

Valve1138

I eat my own poo with a spoon
Oct 19, 2004
South Harmon Institute of Technology
Marklar
60,275.54₥
PGA Tour moved the Quicken Loans event to Detroit, so no tour event in DC anymore. It would have been this weekend.

Mrs Valve volunteered as a course Marshall, so I got to sneak in early everyday with her, eat free breakfast, and watch the guys at the driving range before they tee'd off. Last year Tiger actually played his own charity event too.

Was a lot of fun.

#wypipoproblems

• Gravy