Ontopic Sports thread

img_1706%20imola%20senna%20italy%20statue%20597.jpg

Also, Boston, ummmm...

"One day after being put ''on notice'' by the NHL for licking Lightning forward Ryan Callahan during Friday night's overtime loss in Game 4, there were no more such incidents involving Marchand, who also made headlines after appearing to lick Toronto's Leo Komarov in the first round.

Marchand was given an edict Saturday to stop licking opponents or subject himself to a possible fine or suspension for future incidents."
https://www.cbssports.com/nhl/gametracker/recap/NHL_20180506_BOS@TB/

@tre looks like Mike Hoffman needs to teach his future wife to keep her mouth shut.

You can't even hope to stem the tide of that level of crazy. I mean, she made fun of the dead baby of the people she was harassing for christs sake. That shit show is only going to get worse. In another 10 years, she'll be the new Miko Grimes.

Last edited:
  • Gravy
Reactions: Floptical
You can't even hope to stem the tide of that level of crazy. I mean, she made fun of the dead baby of the people she was harassing for christs sake. That shit show is only going to get worse. In another 10 years, she'll be the new Mike Grimes.

honestly, nobody even knows if she said it or not.

between that and our assistant GM getting arrested for sexually harassing a shuttle driver guy in Buffalo, it's been a real shit-show

honestly, nobody even knows if she said it or not.

between that and our assistant GM getting arrested for sexually harassing a shuttle driver guy in Buffalo, it's been a real shit-show

And your coach quitting right after winning a Stanley Cup.

oh god, never mind, I just confused the Senators with the Capitals and all is not right in the world. No sir, not right at all.

wrong capital city

oh, to have the problem with a sidenote of "two weeks after winning the stanley cup"