Ontopic Sports thread

@Maureen you no longer want to fuck a murderer. A judge just threw out Aaron Hernandez murder conviction because he committed suicide. Basically if you trying for an appeal and you kill yourself before your appeal is denied a judge will have to overturn your conviction.

Hernandez was smart for being a cold blooded killer. Now the patriots have to pay his baby mama his contract.

@Maureen you no longer want to fuck a murderer. A judge just threw out Aaron Hernandez murder conviction because he committed suicide. Basically if you trying for an appeal and you kill yourself before your appeal is denied a judge will have to overturn your conviction.

Hernandez was smart for being a cold blooded killer. Now the patriots have to pay his baby mama his contract.

So are you saying I should try to bang his baby mother instead ?

Being @APRIL's scissors sister is PRICELESS
It's like the adult scissors with the little kid scissors.

Ugh, that doesn't play out well.. I'm trying to make a joke on your size compared to mine.

giphy.gif

No they don't.

Get an education. They have clauses that let them out of this written into the contract.